A propos de cette offre
Interested in the luxury industry as well as digital marketing? And have flair for numbers yet with a creative mind?
We are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join our global company for providing services & carrying out worldwide digital marketing (Search Engine Marketing) activities for our clients who are part of the third-largest luxury goods group in the world. For the right candidate, this position presents as a huge learning opportunity and a potential to gain knowledge and progress in the field of SEM and digital luxury marketing.
As a Search trainee/intern, your missions in the International Search team at Optimedia International:
- To assist the Search directors and manager in providing smooth day-to-day service delivery of clients' SEM planning, campaign assessment and reporting needs.
- Contribute to the development of recommendations for global SEM campaigns (strategy, media contacts, budget planning, developing media plans).
- Support the deployment of SEM campaigns worldwide.
- Regularly monitor global campaign performances/quality control through campaign management tools such as AdWords, Marin Software.
- Reporting of campaign performances, optimization proposals, market insights and case studies.
- Assist in the coordination and communication of projects with international subsidiaries and teams.
- Pro-actively watch for the latest trends in digital and search areas.
The internship is to start at beginning of September, for 6 months. You will integrate a dynamic team of 7 digital experts, affiliated to a pluri-media team of 30.
Education: Bac+3 minimum
Experience: Online / Digital / Web marketing preferably (media agency, publisher, web agency...)
Computer skills: Office Suite (expert level in Excel & Powerpoint compulsory). Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords, Coremetrics is plus.
Languages: Fluent English is mandatory, other languages appreciated. Chinese is a plus.
Skills: Marketing (preferably web), Analytics (data analysis), project management.
Profile: Meticulous in work & attention to detail, organized & well-planned, have ability to adapt quickly and meet short turn-around deadlines, a curious mind with a thirst for knowledge.
Please send over your cover letter and CV to:
Sharannath Mohanram: email@example.com